Professionals, policy makers and industry, Security, Emergency and Mobility, at managerial and command level, with decision-making and/or prescriptive power.
Collaborating institutions, entities and associations?
- Department of Security of the Basque Government.
- Government of the Canary Islands.
- General Directorate of Civil Protection and Emergencies.
- EUBE / AJEPLE.
- Mossos d'Esquadra.
- Madrid Municipal Police.
- Municipal Guard of Donostia/San Sebastián.
- Guardia Urbana de Barcelona.
- Valladolid Municipal Police.
- Pamplona Municipal Police.
- National Police Corps, CNP.
- Civil Guard.
- International Police Association, IPA.
- Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda, MITMA.
- The European Emergency Number Association, EENA.
- Professional Association of Fire Technicians, APTB.
- Basque Cybersecurity Centre, BCSC.
- Spanish Road Association, AEC.
- Others (consult).
The sponsored ticket entitles you to attend all the Professional Conferences, the various technical-operational talks, the exhibition area (hall) of the participating industry and the USEC Awards Gala free of charge or at a special price.
- Sponsored entry.
- VIP entrance.
Sponsored ticket' price
Collaborating institutions, entities and associations: € 0.00
The basic ticket entitles you to attend all the Professional Conferences, the various technical-operational talks, the participating industry exhibition area and the USEC Awards Gala.
* Consult rates.
Price 'Basic Ticket'.
1 day: € 390,00
2 days: € 695,00
50% discount for purchases before 07/31/2023.
25% discount for purchases before 08/09/2023.
1. Fill out the registration application form.
2. Wait for a response from the Organization, with the rest of the indications according to the type of registration (entry).
Please fill in this form to register for the next edition of the USEC Bilbao Congress.
USECIM Iberia S.L.
Tristán de Leguizamón 2, Dpto. 3D
48007 BILBAO (Bizkaia)