In this regard, USECIM Iberia S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
- Owner: USECIM Iberia Sociedad Limitada.
- VAT NUMBER: B16919359
- Address: Tristán de Leguizamón 2, Dpto. 3D, 48007 BIL007 BILBAO, Basque Country, Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web site: useccongress.usecim.es
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller shall apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of his personal data, for one or more specific purposes about which he will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Data Controller will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To browse www.useccongress.usecim.es it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailRelay.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Holder manages with SendinBlue.
The Data Subject informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Opposing treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder, is different according to the information capture system:
Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your Web site, in order to respond to your inquiries. For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the Web site, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the contract.
Content subscription forms: The Holder requests personal data such as: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address, among others, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of Hostinet S.L.U. located in Bilbao, Spain.
THERE ARE OTHER PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE HOLDER PROCESSES HIS PERSONAL DATA
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide to the Data Subject will be retained until you request its deletion.
POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Mailrelay, CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicados a Nuevas Tecnologías S.L. (hereinafter "CPC") , with registered office at C/ Nardo, 12 28250 - Torrelodones - Madrid. You will find more information at: https://mailrelay.com .CPC treats the data with the purpose of providing its email services the Holder.
Mailchimp, The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. More information can be found at: https://mailchimp.com .The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its email services the Registrant.
SendinBlue, SendinBlue, a simplified joint-stock company (société par actions simplifiée) registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 498 019 298, with registered office at 55 rue d'Amsterdam, 75008, Paris (France). For more information, please visit https://es.sendinblue.com SendinBlue processes the data for the purpose of providing solutions for sending e-mails, transactional SMS and Holdereting to the Holder.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.useccongress.usecim.es non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
THE WEBSITE MAY USE THE FOLLOWING THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS SERVICES
DoubleClick by Google
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
It undertakes to ensure that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As User of the Web site is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Data Subject is required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.